(* As first author. By convention, mathematics publications list authors alphabetically.)
- Linguistic distributional knowledge and sensorimotor grounding both contribute to semantic category production. Under review, preprint available (2020). .
- Understanding the role of linguistic distributional knowledge in cognition. Under review, preprint available (2019). .
- Tracking cortical entrainment to the Heeger (1988) model of motion perception in the visual field. Under review (2019). .
- Entrainment to the CIECAM02 and CIELAB colour appearance models in the human cortex. Vision Research 145 (2018). .
- Relating dynamic brain states to dynamic machine states: Human and machine solutions to the speech recognition problem. PLOS Computational Biology (2017). .
- A graphical foundation for interleaving in game semantics. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 219 no. 4 (2015). .
- Proceedings of the Workshop on Algebra, Coalgebra and Topology (WACT 2013). Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science 303 (2014). .
- A toolbox for representational similarity analysis. PLoS Computational Biology 10 no. 4 (2014). .
- Graphical foundations for dialogue games. PhD thesis, University of Bath (2013). .
- Neurobiological systems for lexical representation and analysis in English. Journal of cognitive neuroscience 25 no. 10 (2013). .
- A graphical foundation for schedules. Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science 286 (2012). .